Municipal, county and state law enforcement organizations seek the most qualified candidates to fill police officer, deputy sheriff and state trooper positions. Law enforcement candidates are now more often pursuing degrees in criminal justice, law, forensic science and related fields as a way to remain competitive and prepare for the rigors of law enforcement work. Most law enforcement organizations recognize that an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree is about more than academic achievement – it also represents determination and a commitment to excellence.
Get free information from the law enforcement schools listed below. Select several schools to compare programs and find the one that’s right for you.
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Rasmussen College - Law Enforcement Associate's Degree and Post-Degree Certificates; Criminal Justice Bachelor's Degrees
- Michigan State University - Online Master of Science in Law Enforcement Intelligence and Analysis
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Utica College - Online Bachelor's of Science in Criminal Justice